Optical Encoder Disks & Strips
Encoder disks and linear code strips are essential components in many motion control and positioning applications.
The greater the degree of control required, the higher the slot count necessary, and the greater the precision needed in manufacture.
The introduction of Laser Evolved Electro Forming technology (LEEF) enables even higher slot counts to be achieved. Bars and slots are produced to ultra-high resolution with smooth sidewalls, for even higher optical accuracy and pulsing efficiency.
For exceptionally fine encoders, multilayer reinforcement can improve handling durability.
- Being able to call on four complementary precision technologies, Precision Micro can meet the tolerance requirements for any type on encoder.
- Any design can be accommodated without cost penalty
- Tooling is very inexpensive.
- Modification to tooling can be done quickly and economically.
- There is no limit to quantity; small lots for development, as well as production quantities can be produced cost effectively.
- All parts are burr and stress free, and ready to use without costly post processing.