We stretch the boundaries of possibility. Can you?
Precision Micro is the world authority in photo etching – a sophisticated metal machining technology that produces micro-components precision engineered with features finer than a quarter of the diameter of a human hair.
We have been solidly building our reputation and capabilities for over 50 years. That’s why we are ready to meet the industrial revolution of the 21st century.
Precision Micro people are friendly and make coming into work enjoyable — and they respect my knowledge, skills and experience
Liam Perks – Process technician
Start at the cutting edge
We are continuously looking for talented individuals across all areas of our business.
Why join us?
- Our plant is thriving. Leading names from almost every high-tech engineering sector need photo etching to enable their products.
- A positive working environment which actively promotes new ways of thinking, cooperation, teamwork and continuous improvement
- A secure future in a well-invested business that has the backing of a major British corporation listed on the London Stock Exchange
Precision Micro endeavour to have the right people in the right place and the development of our staff is of great importance.
- Tailored development plans
- Dynamic working environment with a team ethos
- Challenging careers with reward for hard work and commitment
If you think you have the relevant experience and would like to work for a European market leader at the cutting edge of industry, search and apply below.
Want to know more?
The basic principles of photo etching can be demonstrated in nine process steps.
Created to guide you through designing for the photo etching process, outlining achievable tolerances and component features.
With backgrounds which include CAD, machining, technical and operations planning, our sales engineers have the photo etching know-how to answer your questions.