We have been solidly building our reputation and capabilities for over 50 years. That’s why we are ready to meet the industrial revolution of the 21st century.
Precision Micro people are friendly and make coming into work enjoyable — and they respect my knowledge, skills and experience
Liam Perks – Process technician
Start at the cutting edge
We are continuously looking for talented individuals across all areas of our business.
Why join us?
- Leading names from almost every high-tech engineering sector need photo etching to enable their products.
- A positive working environment which actively promotes new ways of thinking, cooperation, teamwork and continuous improvement
- A secure future in a well-invested business
Precision Micro endeavour to have the right people in the right place and the development of our staff is of great importance.
- Tailored development plans
- Dynamic working environment with a team ethos
- Challenging careers with reward for hard work and commitment
If you think you have the relevant experience and would like to work for a European market-leader at the cutting edge of industry, please contact us.