The world’s leading perforated metal sheets & metal mesh component etching specialists.
Some of the products we supply include:
- Titanium medical implant meshes
- Stainless steel automotive speaker grilles
- Aluminium aircraft air intake grilles
- Filtration sieves, coffee filters, filtration screens and more
Unlimited complexity – you only pay for the first hole
We use Photochemical etching extensively in the prototype to production manufacture of custom perforated metal sheets, as unlike conventional machining technologies it offers unlimited complexity without cost penalty.
Manufactured in a single piece, photo-etched meshes are slimmer, cleaner, more accurate and have greater integrity.
Where punch-perforated sheets are prone to distortion, etched sheets are burr and stress-free, with zero material degradation.
Perforated metal sheet materials
We can work from almost any metal, including those considered hard to machine or highly non-corrosive.
Typical metals we supply include:
- Stainless steel perforated sheet
- Nickel and nickel alloy perforated sheet
- Copper and copper alloy perforated sheet
- Aluminium perforated sheet
- Titanium perforated sheet
See our full range of materials here. Looking for something specific?
As the chemical etching process removes metal simultaneously, multiple aperture geometries can be incorporated into perforated sheets, meshes and precision filtration components.
Far greater open areas are achievable than with woven meshes, with accuracy to ±0.025mm.
High aesthetic quality
Our photo-etched perforated sheets are 100% scratch-and blemish-free with engraved logos, legends and part numbers incorporated at no additional cost — ideal for decorative and architectural applications.
We are industry accredited, enjoying approved supplier status to many of the global manufacturing concerns we supply.
Benefits at a glance
- Unlimited complexity – you only pay for the first hole
- Mesh sizes to 600mm x 1500mm
- Low-cost tooling
- Stress-and burr-free
- Prototype to production
- 100% scratch-and blemish-free
- Accuracy to ±0.025mm